Download Player Auction software version 2.3
Download Player Auction software. New features in version 1.11.4 include:
*Fixed WAN Ip address lookup. Changed to www.whatismyipaddress.com
*Fixed alternate sound to handle more combinations.
* Added Blind Auction option to the draft setup. Bid on players without knowing who else is bidding until the auction is over.
* Fixed a bug where the program crashed when the Host Remote Auction was pressed on Windows 7 machines with many network adapters.
* Changed all the fonts from bitmap to true type.
* For our international customers, fixed a bug when the local settings used a comma in place of the decimal point.
---->Download Player Auction Software Version 1.11.4 (~35 MB)
Download the Player Auction Remote software to remotely connect to an auction over the internet or local network. Each remote team must download and run this software.
---->Download Player Auction Remote Software Version 1.11.0 (~5 MB))
New features in version 1.9.1 include:
* Integration with MyFantasyLeague.com with import of leagues and export auction results.
* Change player position after he has been auctioned and on a team.
* Additional tools to assist in setting up remote connections.
* Added the quick start menu.
* Help menu items to take you to btfsports.com.
* Viewing options for the teams windows. Toggle on/off individually the first name, last name, position, team, etc.
* Inital bid added to the all players windows.
* Additional sorting options on the all players window.
New features in version 1.8.5 include:
* Up to 18 remote teams.
* Hybrid Drafts. Switch between auction and serpentine drafts.
* Sound customizations.
* "On Deck" countdown timer.
* Bid matching.
* Player rankings for auction drafts.
* Position limits.
* Automatic starts of draft.
* Team window tiling works on second monitor.
* Visual indications for button pressed, position limits hit, Max bid reached.
* Remote team communication status.
* Drafts and position colors are sport specific.
* Database backup and restore from the Setup menu.
A simple diagram showing the typical setup of the FATBox in a bar.
---->Download FATBox Typical Setup Diagram (~260 KB)
Here are some of our favorite trash talk files. Place them in your My Documents/BTFSports/Player Auction/Multimedia directory.
---->Download Example Trash Talk files (~15 MB)
Download the player updates from 2007 to get an idea on how the import feature works and see the various player positions.
You will need to purchase the player updates to get this years players.
---->Download Football 2007
---->Download Baseball 2007
---->Download Basketball 2007
---->Download Hockey 2007
FATBox communications drivers. When the FATBox is plugged in for the first time, you need to be connected to the internet so that the communication drivers install correctly. If you happen to do it without being connected the Internet with some operating system, you may have to install them manually. This link takes you to the drivers and Installations guides for various operating systems.